[Tango-L] Fw: Social-ethical behaviours and protocols

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 14:16:36 EDT 2010

Oh, come on.  Chasing the opposite sex is what gave popularity to the tango in the first place.  I seriously doubt that the first milongueros were thinking about "art" as they were practicing with each other.

I asked a man the other night what got him into tango (I had assumed it was through salsa.  He replied that he hadn't danced anything before (including salsa) and that a girl asked him if he was interested in learning.  He thought he could learn few moves and impress her.  She's gone, but he's continued and become a popular leader.  There are countless stories along those lines.

People take up all sorts of hobbies hoping to meet people and find love.  Some find it.  What's wrong with that?

Trini

 Unfortunately, some A.T. dancers are