[Tango-L] How do you create a connection?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 14:10:13 EDT 2009

> From: Dubravko Kakarigi <dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com>
>
> a deeply rooted and focused intent coupled
> with moving from the core gets transmitted to and organically understood by your
> partner who is sensitive and tuned in and vice versa.

Dubravko, you're right, of course, but some of us just can't help thinking
about  these things, at least while sitting at a computer.

But I did check my breathing during tonight's milonga and, I must admit,
I hardly even noticed my breathing. No deep inhaling or exhaling at any time :-)

I mentioned it to my partner and she did say some men breathe heavily
while dancing with her and she finds it very disconcerting. So I take back
my previous message. Just breathe naturally.

Jack