[Tango-L] How do you create a connection?

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 05:18:07 EDT 2009

This may sound a bit esoteric, but a deeply rooted and focused intent coupled with moving from the core gets transmitted to and organically understood by your partner who is sensitive and tuned in and vice versa. Tango does not allow fallacy and short cuts. Looking for all and only mechanistic aids for connecting in tango misses the point of tango. Physical connection is secondary to the mental/spiritual one.

seek, appreciate, and create beauty
this life is not a rehearsal