[Tango-L] Google translator

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Mon Oct 26 11:51:52 EDT 2009

Well on my system it did a very much better job of translation, although
Google has made me unable to copy/paste the results here or into any
text editor to show you the results.

And when I uploaded the whole document it still did pretty well through
the first 33 pages of a 34 page document.

I agree with Sergio's comment on most other electronic translator's
drawbacks though.

Steve