[Tango-L] ¿Código -- historia?

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Mon Oct 26 01:11:44 EDT 2009

You can probably get a satisfactory and FREE translation here.
http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

You can enter the text or upload the whole document.

I use Google frequently for translations when studying Spanish and other
languages. I like it better than other language translation sites I have
used.

El Stevito de Gainesville