[Tango-L] TANGO 2000 ............For DUMMIES

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:21:07 EDT 2009

Typically all I ever see is negative snide commentary and not very
much positive.  We have rarely ever as any culture succeeded with
negativity.  Just watch how we train animals.... positive
reinforcement.

THIS LIST seems incredibly rare with anything positive.

I hate negativity, got rid of my TV because of it, don't read
newspapers because of it and now this list just barrages me with it!

I would prefer to be a 'NUEVO DUMMY' that can and does teach the line
of dance, other courtesies that are unspoken and how men are bastards
to women with their sleezy tricks and touch ups that the vast majority
of come from 'milonguero's' and not 'nuevo's' or 'viruta' dancers.

BEGINNERS IN MOST THINGS ARE USELESS!  Give them a chance and really
think back to how much you sucked when you started and maybe just
maybe, they were better than you then...  And if the truth be known,
and you all posted videos of yourself, firstly, you would prefer not
to... too personal, not your style, but basically, most of you
probably don't dance very well either but wish you could.

Some of the teachers on this list don't necessarily dance very well
either - many of you think I don't and have publicly said that.  There
is a dance teacher in Australia, a milonguero/salon style teacher,
Ross Clarke who publicly walked onto an empty dance floor whilst the
music is playing, pushed me in the back and told me to calm down
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l14bKC6H4tY).  NOW THAT HAS NO MANNERS
AT ALL!  ETIQUETTE should demand that probably don't hit him, I
didn't.  ETIQUETTE should probably demand that he apologise, he never
did - at least every day I improve, practice and dance.

I really am tired of this list and have asked to be removed from it
before... Now I'm asking the entire list publicly like another person
just recently - please remove me from this list.

REMOVE ME PLEASE!