[Tango-L] Portland house for rent

Randy Thomas rockies at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 16:38:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I know it's slightly off topic, but if there is anyone interested in renting a beautiful 3 BR house (with hot tub! great for sore feet ladies!) in Portland to come tango, feel free to contact me. I'd like to find at least a 3 month rental, although you would probably have to have 3 people. It can be fully furnished if desired. It's about 10 minutes to all milongas in Portland, and close to transit. Great home in a great area. Please see http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/apa/1419907905.html

Thanks, and Abrazos!

Randy