[Tango-L] N.U.E.V.O.

Don Klein don at aymta.org
Wed Oct 7 19:44:14 EDT 2009

Why do you assume they are taught?  Sounds very Northern
hemisphere-based.  Even here does the "younger crowd" predominately does
not have "teachers" for swing, hip-hop, cajun, zydeco, ... ??   You
ignore the dynamics of social evolution (or perturbations in
non-equilibrium systems) much like the L'Académie française attempts to
codify the language to the extent of opposing protection for regional
languages.

Don