[Tango-L] N.U.E.V.O.

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 20:34:20 EDT 2009

You're right I shouldn't assume they were taught  because if I assume they
were taught the codigos then I would then have to make  the assumption that
they were idiotas for not adhering to them.
Even in the  Southern hemisphere children are taught respect by the parents
but it's up to  the children to decide for themselves to show that respect.
Never try to  teach a pig to sing....it wastes
your time and annoys the  pig.

In a message dated 10/7/2009 4:45:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,