[Tango-L] Chicho interview - "Violent Milonguero" vs. "nice close embrace": what to do?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 01:47:33 EST 2009

> From: "joanneprochaska at aol.com" joanneprochaska at aol.com

> In my book, women should be quite confident that
> if one man cannot meet her needs (give her a nice dance), then, not to worry
> because there is another one who can ...>

Maybe yes, maybe no.

Joanne, I understand what you're saying and, to some extent, agree with you. But
ladies who become too choosy must be prepared to accept the consequences. In
my own community, there are a number of ladies who have developed a reputation
for being overly-critical of the men [usually after a visit to BsAs]. The result is that
no one asks them to dance anymore.

Maybe ladies need to be prepared to accept a few 'not-so-good' tandas so that they
can get a few 'good' tandas. But that's everyone's choice to make.

Jack