[Tango-L] Kely Langman (Posadas) passes away in Buenos Aires

Colette Hebert colettehebert at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 14:21:11 EDT 2009

Dear Shahrukh,

I was very sorry to learn the about the passed away of Kelly.

Not only I admired her as dancer with her incomparables dances with Facundo, but

also sharing the stage with them in several occasions, was always something very special.

Her human quality as a woman was unique and her absence will be difficult to fill.

All the Festivals and Workshops of the whole world will miss her tremendously. Tangueros also.

Colette
Tango del Rey Academy
www.tangodelreyacademy.com

(858) 581-1114