[Tango-L] Is this good 'teaching'?

Sergey Kazachenko syarzhuk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:57:02 EDT 2009

There's a comment right under the video explaining what's going on.
Apparently they are being filmed by a camera and the goggles show them
how they look from the side.

While I have no idea how effective this particular method, I can tell
there was more than one occasion when I looked at a video of myself
dancing and cringed at how bad my posture was. So this instant
feedback might be quite useful.

Sergey

May you be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage... (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster )