[Tango-L] Tango Teacher & Reviews:: New Blog Correction

HBBOOGIE1@aol.com HBBOOGIE1 at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 14:20:41 EDT 2009

Alex
I read reviews of movies all the time  and generally I can get a feel from
the comments as to what I can expect from  the movie. But I still go with my
gut feeling even if 90% of the reviews are  negative I will still go and
take my chances if it's a movie I want to see.  Other times I go with the
reviews. I don't care who wrote the review after all  it's just one persons
opinion but if you take everyone's opinion pro and con you  would certainly
stand a better chance of making an informed decision. I don't  think the person
making the comment should remain anonymous otherwise you would  need to
start another forum called  Tangostudentreviewsontangoteachers.blogspot

I DO think the person  making the comment should remain anonymous otherwise

**************Choose the home loan that saves you the most $$$. Agents
available at ditech.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221374924x1201371434/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fclk.atdmt.com%2FDEG%2Fgo%2F153724534%2Fdirect%2F0
1%2F)