[Tango-L] Alex's Blog rules

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 12:40:43 EDT 2009

--- On Sun, 6/14/09, NANCY <ningle_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I guess you didn't read the comment he posted.  In
> fact, he copied the rules as stated by Shahrukh on the
> Tango-L and said they would also apply to his Blog.

The blog itself, however, did not make this clear.  I'm sure Alex's intention is in the right place and that he will make any necessary changes to make his site a success.  I'm looking forward to how it develops.

For myself, I plan to post some reviews of recent workshops I've attended.  To be honest, I don't really attend bad workshops, so I'll try to keep my positive reviews specific and meaningful.  I'll also let my community know about it and encourage their participation, though they tend to be a quiet lot.

Trini de Pittsburgh