[Tango-L] The Optimum Lighting For the Cabaceo or Should You Cabaceo or Fornicate

DocDAS@aol.com DocDAS at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 18:25:53 EDT 2009

Ta wrote:
The "barn" was so  dark last year that you could  have fornicated  in
> the corner without much notice or attention.  I  wasn't  even able to
make
> a cabeceo work from 10-feet away, so I left after one  or two tandas of
> dancing and lots of sitting.

"Fornicating in the corner!!" Now that's the kind of milongat where the
cabaceo is definitely passe. I'd advise you to bring a flashlight of even
better  a miners helmets to these darkly lit milongas! Or wear a button saying
'I give  Cabeceo'!! I'd also advise you to see your ophthalmologist and have
your 'nigh vision' checked. Eating lots of carrots is also helpful .Lighten
 Up!
Dan
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377049x1201454365/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=