[Tango-L] Is it Balls, or just a Heel?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 02:53:41 EDT 2009

Mario,

It's important that you dance ONLY with the ladies who really want to dance
with you in the way that you want to dance. Otherwise, there's just no point.
You'll soon find there are plenty - and forget the rest. If a girl turns you down
at a milonga, without a good reason, don't ask her again. As you improve,
it'll be her loss.

I've known quite a few girls like that - and they sit for most of the night.

But if it's a practica and she gives constructive advice, maybe you should listen.

Jack