[Tango-L] What do you think?

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:24:36 EDT 2009

Indeed, this is what an opinion is is it not?  Like the old saying
says, "an opinion is like an ............, we all have one..."
Sometimes better left unsaid let alone written for an entire
undisclosed list....

But note, that I did say, at least justify your comment... your
position.  Is this not one of the guidelines of this list?  For every
positive, a negative.. every pro, a con.  But with reason, then it's
worth at least either reading or listening to.

Being of a certain level, should only add credence to the argument..
the perspective, but as we all know, is not a be all and end

Damian