[Tango-L] Shocked

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 11:33:58 EST 2009

I think Jay is going to have to explain a lot more about the form of teaching
in a milonga that he thinks is acceptable. IMO, it's not just about disrupting
the other dancers; its also about the fact that most ladies truly hate it. I also
consider it disrespectful to the lady - unless she actually asks for assistance.
And, even then, IMO, the answer should be - 'another time, lets just dance'.

Jack