[Tango-L] Shocked

Gary Barnes garybarn at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 25 21:09:20 EST 2009

If you are not verbally explaining, and not stopping and
demonstrating, then you are probably not "teaching" anyway, in the
sense that most people seem to mean when they ask people not to do it
on the dance floor. Your partner may well be learning, but that's a
whole other ball game.  I would think of my actions in this context
perhaps as "helping".  I've certainly been helped by many women on
the dance floor, without them saying a word, and have learnt a lot
from that.

GB

On 26/02/2009, at 11:18 AM, Jay Rabe apparently wrote, among other
things: