[Tango-L] Shocked

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:18:23 EST 2009

OK, here's a contrary opinion:
I disagree with the hard rule about teaching at milongas. I believe the "rule" that should be focused on is to be respectful of and avoid disrupting other dancers at a milonga. "Teaching" often involves stopping in place, which disrupts LOD, and it usually includes loud talking, which distracts other dancers from their enjoyment of the music. If you can "teach" without disrupting other dancers in these two ways, I see no problem with it.