[Tango-L] Shocked

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 08:05:39 EST 2009

A 'discussion' implies people offering different views. So far everyone
has agreed that teaching in a milonga is a big no-no. So, where's the
discussion, other than confirming what we all already know.

I really don't understand why Klaus wasted his time in writing such
a silly post and wasted our time in reading it and subsquent replies.
At the very least, I think Klaus owes us an explanation and an
apology. If it was meant to be a joke; I, for one, just don't 'get it'.

Jack