[Tango-L] Shocked

"Christian Lüthen" christian.luethen at gmx.net
Tue Feb 24 04:46:10 EST 2009

> Not only women easily accepted it? I believed it as well.

True: some followers also think they need to 'educate' the leaders.
I remember one follower doing this to me some years ago ('offering' me her comments and teaching in a too offensive way) ... allthough she regulary looks at me at the same milonga I *never* asked her to dance again!

> The moderator should  the originator and "his sister" off the list.

Why? *no* reason at all! Putting him off the list would be more intollerant than anything else. He made a statement ... and *a lot* of folks on the list are commenting on which means there *is* need for discussion!

Have nice, teaching-free, dances!
Christian

           christian.luethen at gmx.net
How inappropriate to call this planet earth ...
... as clearly it is ocean!

Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a