[Tango-L] Shocked

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Mon Feb 23 09:19:35 EST 2009

Theresia:
1) It's considered bad manners to instruct during a milonga.
2) It's even worse to STOP in the middle of a social dance. Have you
considered how rude it is to the line of dance to just stop and create
a traffic jam.
3) He darted in between dancers.You think that's good? Suppose he
crashed into a couple?

I suspect you haven't dance tango long. There's more to tango than
figures. ETIQUETTE is also important.

Michael
Washington, DC

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Klaus Radek <tangowien at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I hope is OK for me to let my sister Theresia post some thoughts on here?
>
> Klaus
>
> -------------
>
> Klaus showed me posts on here and in emails, and I was surprised,
> shocked a little even, to see how unrespectful people were to Damian
> (Nougts) - even to making him leave here!. I can tell you he is a
> wonderful dancer and so much a teacher.  I danced with him in Poland
> and he was so helpful. Each time we danced he would tell me what I was
> doing wrongly and stop, even in the middle of a social dance and show
> me how I should do things, or explain how I should follow.  His
> floorkraft was amazing. Other dancers just went round and round but he
> used all the floor - and was able to dart quick into corners and
> between dancers unexpected. So quick. So you can believe I was shocked
> that people were so unkind to someone so helpful.
>
> Tess

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango