[Tango-L] Shocked

Klaus Radek tangowien at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:11:32 EST 2009

I hope is OK for me to let my sister Theresia post some thoughts on here?

Klaus

-------------

Klaus showed me posts on here and in emails, and I was surprised,
shocked a little even, to see how unrespectful people were to Damian
(Nougts) - even to making him leave here!. I can tell you he is a
wonderful dancer and so much a teacher.  I danced with him in Poland
and he was so helpful. Each time we danced he would tell me what I was
doing wrongly and stop, even in the middle of a social dance and show
me how I should do things, or explain how I should follow.  His
floorkraft was amazing. Other dancers just went round and round but he
used all the floor - and was able to dart quick into corners and
between dancers unexpected. So quick. So you can believe I was shocked
that people were so unkind to someone so helpful.

Tess