[Tango-L] chicho - sorry

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:45:56 EST 2009

> Vincent, even salsa, ballroom latin, with changes to the frame, they
> are still lead with the chest - explore this a little more and you

Mate it is Vince.  Even mum would never dare call me Vincent.

But they do not teach leading with the chest.  And yes I have studied under
one of the great ballroom teachers.  Nor has anyone from any of the schools
I have done salsa at have taught chest leads.

And I was only disagreeing with you on salsa/ballroom only.  Maybe you had
unique teachers before you began tango?

> will become a better dancer than you already are...
Oh was that a compliment?  I wonder from where.......

See you soon.......