[Tango-L] chicho - sorry

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:29:18 EST 2009

With Chicho's permission, I am posting this part of our conversation.

Damian

chicho, would you say you lead with your arms? Esp when you danced with Eugenia?

a great debate is raging!

on this video :-):-) LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2bEPOvOp9c&feature=PlayList&p=642FCECA51E2D428&playnext=1&index=6
6:23pmMariano

nice video this...long time ago...Thanks.
6:24pmDamian

si, agree, but I am fighting saying that there is no arm leading, you
are not pushing or pulling, it's all lead and freestyle.. yes?

por favor, si/no?

???
6:24pmMariano

never arms

is the conection
6:24pmDamian

gracias - may I quote you for this?
6:24pmMariano

in the soul in the hearts

Any further questions for the man that not only lead it, but danced
it?  One of our greatest tango dancers ever?

Damian

Vincent, even salsa, ballroom latin, with changes to the frame, they
are still lead with the chest - explore this a little more and you
will become a better dancer than you already are...