[Tango-L] chicho - sorry

Noughts damian.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:34:57 EST 2009

Well, Vince... Vincenzo, Vincent, Vinnie.. Vinny...

Take if personally if you must and if you must take the personal line,
then really, please don't be familiar with me and call me 'mate'.

Every ballroom studio teacher worth their salt will teach the lead
coming from their chest.  They phrase it differently like - "keep that
frame rigid, move it all together" or some other variant I'm sure you
will come up with.  At the end of the day, the turn always, always
begins with the core muscles.  Guess what, it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to
begin any turn or rotation without that - physiologically impossible.
That 'Vince' is basic anatomy and physiology 101.

So, your Salsa Cross body lead, you don't move your chest hey?  Wow,
that is impressive, love to see that.  Basic turns, you don't move
your chest, not even a slight rotation to lift your arm...
Impressive... Have to see that!

2009/2/10 Vince Bagusauskas <vytis at hotmail.com>:

>> Vincent, even salsa, ballroom latin, with changes to the frame, they
>> are still lead with the chest - explore this a little more and you
>
> Mate it is Vince.  Even mum would never dare call me Vincent.
>
> Oh was that a compliment?  I wonder from where.......

Not any more, you have made it perfectly clear where you come from and
it is quite a tight fit in there....

Now this may be an inflammatory post for you and I may be banned....
but now, I'm not losing out.... you will.

See me soon?  Why, you wanna ask me out on a date?  Sorry.  Not that
way inclined 'Vinnie'....  You wanna beat me up in the carpark?  Ok,
good luck, really, you will need lot's of friends that day.

Bye Tango-l.