[Tango-L] Pity the poor Milonguru

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 16:07:42 EST 2009

I was sitting in Nino Bien the other night, opposite my partner as we
sipped our Chandon, probaby looking like a couple of newbie tourists.
I've been before but not for a couple of years. Anyway, an old guy walked
behind my partner, put his hand on one of her bare shoulders and stroked
her neck as his hand passed to her other shoulder. He smiled as he walked
on. I was also smiling as I asked who he was, assuming she knew him.
She had no idea who he was. Is this 'normal' behaviour in Buenos Aires?
I've been in places where it's likely to result in trouble, to put it mildly.

Jack