[Tango-L] The Structure of Tango

Tango22 tango22 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:23:18 EST 2009

If you want to really understand the structure of Tango I suggest that
you purchase the excellent book by Joaquin Amenabar.  http://www.joaquinamenabar.com/

Mr Amenabar is touring Germany, Austria, Italy and Lebanon early in
2010, before returning to Australia mid-year.  His workshops are very
popular and not to be missed for those interested in dancing social
Tango at a high level.

I doubt that the long wait at the start of each song has anything to
do with music.  You can't hear a thing during the  customary "chatting-
up" time.

Best wishes,
John