[Tango-L] milonga fights

caroline runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 10:38:38 EDT 2009

I didn't witness this fight, it happened right after I left for a party
but there was a big fight on the dance floor at Maipu 444 (Saturday
night milonga). It didn't really surprise me to hear about it because
the host that night was generating a really bad vibe with crowding too
many people into the milonga. For myself personally, I had to ask
several people to move their chairs each time I got up for a dance. It
was awkward and uncomfortable for all of us.

And yes, the two men who started the fight were both Argentine.