[Tango-L] Gricel - codes

Pat Petronio petronio at adam.com.au
Sat Apr 25 00:26:44 EDT 2009

I think Sergio has hit the nail right on the head with his perceptive comment.  The incident I described (by the way, which took place Oct 2007, not last year) seemed to be very much related to male - female relationships, fueled by some alcohol. Navigational problems or lack of skill on the dance-floor were irrelevant. Clearly the tension which erupted got the better of the men involved.

One question though: it certainly surprised me and my partner that the organisers of the milonga did not appear to take firm action eg. by asking the men to leave the venue for that night. The seething anger (one of the men was sitting at a table nearby us) was quite disturbing to all around. Would it be seen as too heavy-handed for the organisers to take the action which I described?

Regards,
Patricia