[Tango-L] La Viruta

jb34528@att.net jb34528 at att.net
Thu Apr 23 15:55:23 EDT 2009

Shahrukh,
Just a little correction. When you pick up at La Viruta their weekly schedule ( a little handbill ) you would see that there are no milongas at La Viruta. I noticed that first in 2006. Specifically, Friday (Sat in fact) midnight till 5AM is a PRACTICA, The same for the next night. Midnight till 5AM is a practica. Could be that some other external publications list those nights as milongas but I consider the Viruta's own schedule as binding. Obviously, the management decided to accomodate the young generation that feels restricted by codigos.
Ja