[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #4: Before you dance

Don Klein don at aymta.org
Sun Apr 19 11:30:39 EDT 2009

This and the other guides, el tangauta, Milonga, &c are available by internet; I get la Guía Trimestral *B.A. TANGO – Buenos Aires Tango* automatically as a .pdf file.  But for the most current material check Ofer Valencio Akerman's site <http://www.batangoportal.com/event_display.cfm?sesid=>.

Don

Michael wrote