[Tango-L] First trip to Buenos Aires

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 19 22:11:13 EDT 2009

Charles:
When a woman says ¨muy bien¨or ¨bien¨ to me,  I must be doing
something right.  I don´t know why women would otherwise say
something. They aren´t obligated to say anything between the dances.
Of course, NOT every woman says that. If my dancing was terrible, I
don´t think the Argentines would dance with me and just ignore my
cabeceo.

Regardless of where you dance, there are compatible partners (music,
skill level, passion) and then there aren´t. If I wasn´t compatible
with ANY of the women, I´d have to evaluate my situation.

Michael

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 12:12 PM,  <Crrtango at aol.com> wrote:
> re Michael's experience in Bs. As.:
>
> With all due respect, MIchael, I think this is another one of those reality
> checks.    This might be a good time to reevaluate your dancing skills.
> In fact, this is a perfect time while you are there.   Find some good
> teachers, take classes and try to fix things.    We learn from humbling
> experiences.   I hope you will do the same.
>
> Cheers,
> Charles

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango