[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #4: Before you dance

Don Klein don at aymta.org
Sat Apr 18 15:33:44 EDT 2009

It depends on your home bank; I normally use Capitol One (both credit &
debit)so as not to pay foreign transaction fees &c.  I needed more than
the AR$600, so used a different bank card and it limited me to AR$200.
Then I discovered you can repeat the withdrawal without leaving the El
Banco (at least w/ CO).

Don