[Tango-L] Report from Buenos Aires #4: Before you dance

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 15:18:24 EDT 2009

I really don't know, but I never paid any fee at the ATM and there
were no charges by my home bank.

I use an international bank which has branches wordwide, including
Buenos Aires. I don't know if that makes any difference but I used
ATMs all over the city and am almost certain that I didn't always
use branches of my home bank.

Jack