[Tango-L] Tangocool announcement was Where in BsAs do the nuevos hang out?

Vince Bagusauskas vytis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:20:07 EDT 2009

>From April '09:

- The group lessons will be on Wednesday and Friday from 09:00 till 11:00
PM.

- Wednesday's Practice will be suspended = No practice at Wednesday.

- Friday's Practice continues running as usual, from 11:00 PM till 03:00 AM.

We hope to see you at Villa Malcolm if you visit BA!!!

Best regards, Gabriel Glagovsky
TANGOCOOL! organizer

http://tangocool.com/

Cheers,