[Tango-L] Where in BsAs do the nuevos hang out?

Niki Papapetrou niki.papapetrou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 01:25:20 EDT 2009

 adding to that list :
practika 8 (ocho)
practica Rara

also there is a new milonga (opening night is 20th April) called Otros
Buenos Aires, where the organiser indents to play mostly non tango music,
with a bit of Piazzolla and electrotango mixed in for good measure. I will
be intesested in seeing what type of crowd it wil attract

Besos from Beautiful BsAs

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:56 PM, Jack Dylan <jackdylan007 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > From: "larrynla at juno.com" <larrynla at juno.com>
> >
> > Maybe those of you who have a lot of experience in the Buenos Aires
> > tango scene can tell us - where do "tango nuevo" dancers usually go
> > to dance?
> >

> Practica X, Tango Cool, El Motivo and La Viruta.
>
> Larry, enjoy yourself. I hope you're fast on your feet to take the
> necessary evasive actions but, just in case, make sure your health
> insurance is up to date :-)
>
> Jack

Yours in dance dementia,
Niki