[Tango-L] Lead an invitation that can be ignored or faught

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 17:58:26 EDT 2008

--- On Wed, 9/24/08, Jack Dylan wrote:

"Wow, some of you guys are tough. It seems that Sean will not only not  dance with women who are not good dancers but with women who agree to dance with men who are not good dancers."

Hi Jack,

I don't mean to be tough, punative, or to prevent other guys from getting dances. I'm just looking for my best chance to "catch the ghost". In a 4 hour milonga, I might dance only 6 to 8 tandas. (More if the DJ is really great.) So I use various strategies to try and choose the women who will both enjoy dancing with me and who I will enjoy dancing with. First obviously is watching how well the women dance (and wherther she back-leads :D ). But I also watch who their partners are, how those partners dance, and how they react to her.