[Tango-L] Labor Day Festival: a complaint

David Thorn thorn-inside at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:48:20 EDT 2008

Robin Tara wrote:

>> By the way, does anyone know why there weren't any shoe vendors in Albuquerque?

Wait - You mean the $150 shoes that my GF bought at the festival in Albuquerque
were mythical??  Maybe the cash I gave her (glad they didn't take MC -
the damage would certainly have been worse) ended up going for a massage
or perhaps new dress from TangoLeva.

The vendors were good!  The classes were good!  The milongas were good! The locals who provided transportation
to the Sunday Milonga were wonderful.

Thank you all.

And especially,

Tom - Thank you!!