[Tango-L] Labor Day Festival: a complaint

Sorin Varzaru tango at bostonphotographs.com
Tue Sep 2 15:43:09 EDT 2008

> As bad as it all is, the only way to prevent it from happening is to not
> accept such rude "invitations." But then you are blacklisted. The

One can argue that being "blacklisted" by these women/men would be a
blessing ...

I actually don't mind women asking, as long as they understand that asking
carries the risk of being rejected. I do ask specific women based on the
music, based on my mood, by my energy level, etc. If people would say "No" a
lot more, I think things would improve a lot in the north american tango.