[Tango-L] Lead and follow

Steve Littler sl at stevelittler.com
Sat Oct 4 11:55:26 EDT 2008

Yes. And something that recently helped me greatly was to take a private
lesson with a female instructor who also knows how to lead very well and
we worked on my leading. She fixes any weak lead instantly and can
switch me to the womans role so I can feel why it is weak. (That is
something I didn't really understand well from group lessons or watching
videos.)

At my last milonga I had many compliments on my "clear" lead and it was
my most enjoyable milonga yet after one year of dancing.

Steve