[Tango-L] musings

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 07:49:09 EDT 2008

I've already posted several times Alberto dancing the Vals.
  Angel's Vals is informative to someone learning the dance.
  The moves are clean and repetetive and not difficult to figure out and imitate.
  I thought that it would be 'helpfull' to those like myself who are deconstructing the Vals.
  Alberto's slow dance also lends itself to analyses because of it's deliberateness, musicality
  and lack of showy over complication. He may be prime rib but he's no ham.

A Tango L, put-down, sharp shooter wrote :
  You really need to rethink your grouping of Alberto in the same posting as Angel. It like prime rib next to a hotdog. What's your story again? You are new to the dance? I forget how you represent yourself on this stupid forum. The innocent investigator/observer?