[Tango-L] front ochos or crosses in close embrace?

Jack Dylan jackdylan007 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 04:16:59 EDT 2008

I'm always looking for ways to improve my Front Ochos in close embrace and
finally found some time to read Eero Olli's lengthy post. While I appreciate his
effort, I quickly got lost. If anyone else understand's what he is trying to say,
could they please enlighten me. I got lost here ... "the dancers weights are
moving in the same direction in a circle (and thus in opposite directions in
relation to a line)." From there it was all downhill with reference to the man
leading with his back, rather than his chest and the follower responding to
a man's weight shift with a turn of her hip. And those 3 concepts came in
a single sentence. Can anyone please explain?

Jack