[Tango-L] Where does the lead leave off and the follow begin??

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 13:42:55 EST 2008

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Mario <sopelote at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jorge Firpo, here, is giving a demo at his class. The
> woman is not even named and so it is probably an advanced student.  I really like this dance. It is plain to see that Jorge has the chispa that keeps a dance interesting and dynamic.. There is no question about that..but I'm wondering to what extent is the woman contributing because she looks darn good, too!

Mario, dude, is it necessary to add snide remarks to your posts?  They really take away from your message, which I assume is actually about tango.

As to your question, the dance is a partnership and the quality of the woman's dance frees up the man to dance as he pleases.  A woman can also inspire the man to dance.  The reverse is also true.

Trini de Pittsburgh