[Tango-L] Where does the lead leave off and the follow begin??

Martin Waxman martin at waxman.net
Sun Nov 23 14:05:50 EST 2008

At 12:44 PM 11/23/2008, Mario wrote:
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9IORQeCmsA
>Jorge Firpo, here, is giving a demo at his class. ...of course I
>will await and ignore the put-downs that will be posted
>by Tango snobs who think that the $1,200 I have already spent on
>lessons isn't nearly
>enough to keep their economy chugging along.}

The amount of money you've spent on lessons has nothing to do with
what you actually learned, what was useful in the lessons,
what you remembered correctly, or whether you got your money's worth.

Why is Firpo's left hand shielding his head from the overhead lights?
Or, is that the Statue of Liberty embrace?

The lead leaves off after the mark; the follow begins when the lead
is interpreted/understood.