[Tango-L] ..always a beautiful walk!

Mario sopelote at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 10:01:56 EST 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkUBKF6Q3cI
A recent video by our friends Melina and Detleff.
This couple waas (and still is) one of my first crushes in Tango.
The more I learn, the more I appreciate their exact and beautiful walk.
 Recently, I've been receiving mail off-list about close embrace
and what defines it..particularly that when a couple is dancing closely
it doesn't necessarily mean that they are in close embrace. I was
suprisingly informed that this dance by Eduardo Masci was not a
close embrace dance....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdbpjesqFpI
Duh, my world is turned upside down...
OK, since my informant wouldn't give me detailes, I'm guessing that they
are not sharing the same axis...do these two dances  qualify in your mind? thks