[Tango-L] ..always a beautiful walk!

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Sat Nov 22 15:58:07 EST 2008

Mario:
Did you notice that Detleff's left arm and Melina's right arm didn't move the entire tango. The arms are part of the frame. There was no "stirring the pot" as in another video you thought was fantastic.

I don't hold my left hand so high. That causes muscle fatigue for me and my partner.

Michael
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango