[Tango-L] Barridas, etc

Crrtango@aol.com Crrtango at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 15:31:43 EST 2008

Sorry, I left out that the video shows the second type of barrida I mentioned
in my post, except for the illusion of her leading.   This one is led from
the torso by leading her to step on the back foot freeing up the front one to be
moved, but even here you can see him step slightly past her, then "pull" the
foot, not push it. Either way she has her foot led both by the body lead and
the leader's foot.

Cheers,
Charles