[Tango-L] Serpentine youth in Zagreb..look out!

David dchester at charter.net
Wed Nov 19 18:38:12 EST 2008

Trini,

Generally speaking, I tend to like and agree with your posts, but not so
much with this one.  I can accept that it's not your cup of tea, as we all
have our personal preferences.  IMO, elegance (as you put it) is not the
"end all be all" to a good dance.  I actually like it when people try to
create their own style.

David

His arm thing is something I'd attribute to personal style.  It's a shame
when young people sacrifice elegance for the sake of steps, which is what
this couple is doing.  The head positions are terrible, and it wouldn't take
much to fix it.  A talented couple, but not one I'd care to have as a role
model for my community.  Perhaps in Zagreb they don't have many options.